With the strong support from China University of Petroleum (East China), KELIN is a typical synthesis company famous on high-tech conversion from college to energy territory.
KELIN was consecutively reformed from 2000. By 2020, KELIN holds FIVE branches and subsidiaries:
· KELIN ENERGY TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL DMCC
· TIANJIN ZENITH Oil&Gas Engineering Co., Ltd.
· DONGYING HUIRUI Petroleum Equipment Co., Ltd.
· CHENGDU HUADILIPU Energy Engineering Technology Co., Ltd.
· Shandong Kelinruier Pipeline Engineering Co,. Ltd. (Iraq Company)